Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stealing Home/Eric's Acoustic Side Project


Hello, valuable readers! And how are you on this lovely Wednesday morning? Me? Well, I'm great! Thanks for asking! Terribly sorry about not posting last week. It was due to a series of unfortunate events (technology related, once again), but I'm back this week with 2 interviews for you to make up for last week! A 2-in-1 kind of deal. Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

I caught up with a band called Stealing Home a little while ago and by "a little while ago" I mean about a month and was fortunate enough to sit down with them the night before a great show and interview them. In addition to that interview, their lead singer, Eric, started an acoustic side project not too long ago so I was able to talk to him about that, as well. They're a great and very talented group of guys and I hope this helps them in gaining the recognition they deserve. Be sure to click their name above to listen to their music and get show dates. Go to a show! Chances are I'll be there. :]

Enjoy!

BlairieLouHoo









No comments:

Post a Comment