Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Everything Ever


Hi there! How is everyone on this beautiful Wednesday night? It's Wednesday and I'm actually posting? Can you believe it? Speaking of which, things are going to change a little bit around here. Due to the volume of my interviews lately, I'm going to be posting twice a week for a while starting next Monday, April 29th. I'll be posting every Monday and Thursday all through May and most likely June, as well so that's something to look forward to, right? I think so.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, let's talking about those 3 adorable guys up there. They call themselves Everything Ever (previously Curious Volume) and they're from Staten Island, NY. I met them through the No Such Noise boys (no big surprise there) and thought they would be fun to interview. Well, guess what. They were! Don't you love when things work out that way? Unfortunately, we did the interview at a show so it's a little loud and I sincerely apologize for that. I did what I could to tone it down, but you still really have to pay attention to what we're saying. Hopefully you take the time to do so. If you're looking for fun, upbeat, chaotic, but still tight music, these guys have exactly what you're looking for.

Enjoy! :D

-BlairieLouHoo







No comments:

Post a Comment