Saturday, May 4, 2013

Some Changes


Hey you! Just a quick note to let you know that if you're looking for my band/artist interviews, you'll no longer find them here. You'll have to go to www.lifethroughlyrics.webs.com for those now. This is going to be for my personal use from now on. The way I see it, Life Through Lyrics is me from a professional perspective where as this blog will now be me from a personal perspective. Make sense? I sure hope so. Be sure to tell your friends about the changes and leave your feedback on the new site! I think you'll really like it. I'm pretty proud of it. Just sayin'. ;) If you'd like to get involved in the new LTL Street Team, there are details about how to do so on my personal facebook which you can visit by clicking here, or you can just visit the LTL website. Also, Cori's blog is going to be more for her personal use as well since our new website basically includes everything we need all in one place. Cool, huh?

Just incase you're still confused, here's the deal:

Band/artist interviews and photography = www.lifethroughlyrics.webs.com
My personal blog = this.
Cori's personal blog/photography = www.corilynnscamera.blogspot.com
My poetry = www.blairielouhoopoetry.blogspot.com

Instagram:

Life Through Lyrics = @_lifethroughlyrics
Me = @blairielouhoo
Cori = @cori_lynn_98

Contact me:

blairielouhoo@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/blairielou

Contact Cori:

cpete98@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/cori.l.petersen

Thank you SO MUCH for all your help and support through everything and for sticking with us. It really means a lot.

All for now,
-Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment