Monday, January 7, 2013

WELCOME, 2013! You sassy year you!





Well, here we are! We didn't die. The world didn't end. We made it to 2013, so, now what?
Personally, I've been asking myself that question a lot lately and in addition to setting some personal goals, I have decided that 2013 is going to be my year. If I had gone to a 4 year college this would be the year I would be graduating so I figure I have 6 months. I have 6 months to make a go of this thing called life. I have 6 months to make my passion for music and promoting and interviewing and writing my job. I have 6 months to prove to myself and everyone else that I can do this.


2013 is already shaping up to be a great year of interviews. I already have a few musicians confirmed such as Hold Your Own, Michael Crimlis, The Artisan, Christine Dixon, Lessons Learned, Count To Four and Left Exit!
I'll also be expanding and doing some interviews with some bands outside of the tri-state area as well as some bigger names that I cannot announce yet, but when I can of course it'll be here before it's anywhere else so stay tuned!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support of me, my blog and my dream. I would not be able to push through and do this without all of you so thank you for that. I really cannot put into words how grateful I am to not only have an amazing family and friends, but an amazing following as well. THANK YOU, BLAIRIELOUHOO NATION! :D
I have so many things in the works that I'm BURSTING AT THE SEAMS to tell you about all of them, but you'll just have to wait a little while until their finalized and everything before I go bragging. haha. It'll be worth the wait, though. I promise. :]

Well, I guess that's everything for now. Happy 2013, everyone!
Make it your year!

-BlairieLouHoo

No comments:

Post a Comment