Friday, January 18, 2013

"We'll Do What We Want To"


See that stunning man up there and the band behind him? Well, that beautiful man is Kellin Quinn and the band backing him up is Sleeping With Sirens, as if you didn't already know. Now before you get too excited, no, I DID NOT do an interview with them. This is something completely different and it's dedicated to my cousin and best friend, Jessa.

This would have been more appropriate and probably made a lot more sense if I had done it a month or so ago, but I'm just one person! Better late than never, people! Anyway, this is to encourage her to "do what she wants to" and throw caution to the wind, so to speak. She doesn't get much of that being a 2nd grade teacher in Kentucky, so this is my way of telling her that I am encouraging reckless behavior (as reckless as she can get that is) and letting her know that she doesn't need to be so hard on herself or over think everything. Just....do.

I feel like I should put a disclaimer in here now for my younger readers. I AM NOT encouraging drug use, getting black out drunk, robbery, theft, assault, battery, or anything of that nature! I'm simply saying let loose once in a while in order to maintain what little sanity you may have left. That's all.

Without further delay, allow me to present you with my "Do It Now, Remember It Later" tribute to Jessa. Love and miss you tons, love! <3 :D Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment