Friday, February 8, 2013

Capture The Crown [Meet Jye & Jeff]


Well, here it is. The day you have all been awaiting so patiently. My interview with Capture The Crown. CTC is currently on the Tilly's Of Mice & Men tour with Volumes, Texas In July, Woe, Is Me and of course, Of Mice & Men. I recently caught up with vocalist Jeff and guitarist Jye in Philly and was able to sit down with them on their RV and ask them some questions. Let me tell you, they are two of the nicest and coolest guys you could ever meet. They played their hearts out on stage and were willing to grant me the interview just a short half hour later. I'm sure they were exhausted, but they were great about it.

I would like to thank CTC's press agent, George, for setting up this interview. I would also like to thank CTC's TM, Cam, and of course, Jeff and Jye for just being so awesome. :]

Without any more delay, here you go! Enjoy!

-BlairieLouHoo







No comments:

Post a Comment