Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pretty Little Kennedy Curse


Hey guys! Haven't seen you in a little while? How are things? SO sorry about the wait this week, but it's worth it. I had a little bit of a hang up and was unable to conduct the second interview I had scheduled for the weekend, but this is the one I did on Friday, Feb. 22. Friends, don't be surprised if you don't recognize any of these guys. They're not from Jersey. They're not from Jersey at all. In fact, they're from Baltimore, MD! Yes, CPete and I really did drive to Baltimore and back in one night for this show. Not even for the show, but for Pretty Little Kennedy Curse. :] I honestly don't even remember how I discovered them, but I'm so thankful I did! They're a great, fun, pop-punk band that you should definitely check out. Their show was kind of small since it was at a bowling alley, but they made it a great time and very entertaining. If you're EVER in Baltimore, GO SEE THEM PLAY! All I can say is this will not be my last time seeing them. I will continue to support them because I think although what brought them together was a bit odd and they're not what you might call your "normal" pop-punk band, they're still all very talented.

Check out my interview with them and their performance of my personal favorite song, "Quick Rick", below.
They're such nice guys they even dedicated it to my sister and I! :D

Enjoy!

-BlairieLouHoo





No comments:

Post a Comment