Friday, February 15, 2013

Palisades [Meet Matt, Xavier, Lou and Aaron]


Before I say anything, I would like to apologize for this being posted over an hour late. Due to technical difficulties, it took longer than expected. But better late than never, right?!

This interview is one that I conducted 2 weeks ago at the Filthy February Tour in Allentown, PA. It's with a band named Palisades from NJ! I wasn't able to sit down with all 6 members of the band, but I was fortunate enough to interview 4 of them and I know I say this about every band, but they really are 4 of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Actually, they're SO cool that their record label didn't want to grant me the interview, but they decided to let me have it anyway because they care about their fans so much and it shows in everything they do. After their amazing set, they were all hanging out at their merch table for the rest of the night signing shirts and cd's and anything else people wanted signed. Also, let me just tell you this wasn't exactly my easier interview to conduct. The location was less than desirable, but they were so cool that it didn't matter. I just hope you can hear them. =/

If you missed Filthy Feb Part 1, you can check out Palisades on a bunch of upcoming tours. They put on a great show. I encourage you to check them out. My personal favorite song is Immortal (track 3 on their EP). Tour info can be found on their Facebook page.

Enjoy!

-BlairieLouHoo






No comments:

Post a Comment