Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I, The Breather [Meet Shawn]


Happy Wednesday, everyone! I know, I know. You were expecting a post Friday, right? Well, here's the thing. I normally conduct my interviews on the weekends so posting on Fridays just isn't meshing very well with my schedule and I realize that now so from now on, WEDNESDAYS!
I PROMISE! With that being said, I attended 2 awesome shows last weekend and conducted 3 great interviews with 3 wonderful bands, 1 of which being I, The Breather. I was lucky enough to sit down with Shawn in their tour van before their set and ask him some questions. A special thanks goes out to my new friends in The Artisan (a Jersey band) for contributing 2 questions for me to ask Shawn. Be on the look out for my interview with The Artisan coming soon! They're just finishing up in the studio and are about to hit the scene. Hard. That's not why you're here, though. You're here to see my interview with Shawn and who I am to keep you waiting? So, without any further delay, here you are.

Enjoy!

-BlairieLouHoo



I would like to thank
-Shawn for his time
-Chris (TM) for setting this up
-George (Publicist) for allowing me to conduct the interview
-The Artisan for their questions
and
-CPete for her videography skills and for shooting the clip at the beginning of this video (from back stage, mind you). Be on the look out for her photography page, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment