Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bright & Early


Hello, everyone! You're looking dapper this afternoon. Today is the day I'm sure many of you have been awaiting. It's the day I post my interview with Bright & Early! For those of you who do not know, B&E is an American band with guitars and drums, according to their Facebook page. Vague, right? That's what I said, too. Their actual genre is kind of hard to explain. They consider it to be rock, but I consider it to be so much more than that. If you haven't check them out yet, I strongly encourage you to do so! You will not regret it. Also, do you remember my friends in No Such Noise!? Well, they happen to be friends with the guys is B&E and they will be playing a show together on April 7th! The flyer is that snazzy thing you see up there that resembles a Taxi Driver poster. If you like NSN!, then come out and support them as well as Bright & Early and some other really great local bands. Already got my ticket! Hope to see you there. :] Without further delay, here is my interview with Bright & Early.

Enjoy!

-BlairieLouHoo








No comments:

Post a Comment