Saturday, March 16, 2013

CALLING ALL READERS! PLEASE HELP MY FRIENDS!


Hello, everyone! I know it's not Wednesday, but I have something special to write about that just can't wait!
My friends in the band Hold Your Own have been presented with an amazing opportunity to play the Radio 104.5 6th Birthday Show in May at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Philly with some incredible bands, but they need our help!

Here's the deal:
Over 400 local bands applied to be a part of this show and it's been narrowed down to 25. Now this round is up to us! From now until March 24th you can vote online at www.radio1045.com every 24 hours! Your vote also enters YOU in a contest to win pit tickets to the birthday show! MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR HOLD YOUR OWN! After March 24th, the bands are narrowed down again to the top 4 with the most votes and those 4 play a show in Philly on April 20th where the winner will be announced!

I have some videos of the unbelievable show Hold Your Own put on last night in Voorhees, NJ, but due to technical difficulties I am unable to post them at this time. :( I'll post them as soon as possible, though. Don't you worry.

In the mean time, I'll leave you with this video that Rob and Stevie from Hold Your Own made to encourage you to vote for them!





PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS!
I will consider it a personal favor.

Thank you so much and I'll see you again Wednesday! :D

TO Rob, David, Stevie, Blake & Victor: I love you guys and I know you can do this! I have the utmost faith in you and would love to see you succeed and accomplish your big boy dreams, turning them into adult realities. No matter what, you will ALWAYS be one of my favorite bands and I will continue to support you through everything you do. If you ever doubt that what you're doing isn't worth it or that you don't make a difference in anyone's life, please know that you've made a difference in mine without even realizing it. I know you can do this. Please remember that. <3

-BlairieLouHoo

No comments:

Post a Comment