Monday, November 5, 2012

Can't Keep Me Down


Those 8 little words up there have become my motto lately. I've been going through a lot in the passed 10 months or so and now I'm FINALLY crawling out of the deep, dark hole I dug for myself. It's not the easiest endeavour, but it's one that I am fully committed to. Without going into too much detail, I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with God Is Not A Bully anymore. This is my new blog, which I assure you will be MUCH better than my last because I don't write for or answer to anyone. This is MINE and all MINE. :]

I would like to thank all of my supporters from the bottom on my heart and I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but I really have no control over the situation.  I was handed lemons and had to make lemonade very quickly. haha. I realize this post doesn't provide much insight or detail, but I'm not into mud slinging. I am, however, into karma. ;] This post is mainly just to thank you all and apologize. I'm no wasting any time, though. My next post will get us right back in the swing of things. I have so many great ideas for posts!

Question for you: Have you ever gone through an extremely rough time you didn't think you would make it through? Are you going through one now? Do you have any questions about mine or would you like advice? Ask away!

Thank you again. I love you all.
-BlairieLouHoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment